Thursday, January 26, 2012

The First Post

It is always difficult to write the first post on a new blog.... Especially one I hope to chronicle my final years here at school and into the future.

I suppose introductions are in order. I am half way through my Junior year of Art School, majoring in Illustration. I love character design, bright colors, silly ideas, but I would always prefer to be covered in charcoal drawing some figures.

The six classes I am attending this semester and those in the future will dictate the majority of the work put up here on the Blog. I'll scatter in a few sketchbook pages and processes here and there. If you want to check out my current work check me out at andreacroak.carbonmade.com. It has work from the past year and will get updated alongside this blog.

Its the start of the Semester so things are a little slow...so be prepare to meet the works of my past!

/Andi


No comments:

Post a Comment